Handymakes loves words, because they're the key to sharing great ideas.
Handymakes partner Sharon Handy is an experienced writer, content developer, and editor of other people's words. Thanks to more than twenty years in the museum industry, she's built her talent for doggedly digging up information, and developed a strong, reader-friendly voice. One of her greatest joys—and strongest skills—is transforming tough content into delicious bites that feed people new ideas.
Check out a selection of Sharon's writing work here.
Sharon can provide:
• Concept/content development
• Nonfiction copywriting
• Media script writing and storyboarding
• Editorial articles
• Website content & SEO
• Concept, exhibition & project master plans
• Corporate plans & reports
• Press releases
• Marketing materials & presentations
• Packaging, logos & taglines
• Art direction
• Script formatting